Dr. Pasithorn Suwanabol is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Suwanabol specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Suwanabol often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
- Venous thromboembolic disease.
- Palliative Care and Surgical Training: Are We Being Trained to Be Unprepared?
- Variation in primary site resection practices for advanced colon cancer: a study using the National Cancer Data Base.
- Insurance Status and Hospital Payer Mix Are Linked With Variation in Metastatic Site Resection in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancers.
- Navigating the Palliative Care Gap in Advanced Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Pasithorn A Suwanabol M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Pasithorn A Suwanabol M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suwanabol
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Justin A Maykel M.D.67 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. William Brian Sweeney MD55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Karim Alavi MD67 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Paul R Sturrock M.D.67 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Jennifer S Davids M.D.525 E 68th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Mark Y Sun MD55 Lake Ave Worcester MA 01655