Dr. Mitchell Harper is a Dentist practicing in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Harper specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mitchell R. Harper D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fort Smith, AR 72903 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mitchell R. Harper D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mitchell R. Harper D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harper
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Ward William Clemmons 3600 Old Greenwood Rd Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Steven R. Kilpatrick DDS 2909 S 74th St Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Ward William Clemmons D.D.S., P.A. 3600 Old Greenwood Rd Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Keifer Layne Fisher DDS 318 W Broadway St Spiro OK 74959
- Dr. James Wesley Borengasser D.D.S. 2909 S 74th St Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Robert C Goldtrap DDS 3320 Central Ave Hot Springs National Park AR 71913