Dr. Henry Jolly is a Dentist practicing in Gaffney, SC. Dr. Jolly specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Henry L. Jolly D.M.D., P.C.'s Practice location
Gaffney, SC 29340 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Henry L. Jolly D.M.D., P.C. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Henry L. Jolly D.M.D., P.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jolly
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Edward Trimmier 233 N. Fairview Ave Spartanburg South Carolina 29302
- Dr. Sara H Karner DDS 101 Life Enrichment Blvd. Shelby NC 28150
- Dr. Kendalyn Lutz-craver DDS,PA 101 Life Enrichment Blvd. Shelby NC 28150
- Dr. Mark Grantham Fletcher D.M.D. 107 Parris Bridge Rd Boiling Springs SC 29316
- Dr. Joseph Rochel Hendrick DDS 511 N Morgan St Shelby NC 28150
- Dr. Paul Barryman Hounshell DDS 209b Patton Dr Shelby NC 28150