Gina Terinoni is an acupuncturist practicing in Boulder, CO. Dr. Terinoni evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Terinoni treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Gina Rosella Terinoni L.AC.'s Practice location
Boulder, CO 80303 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Gina Rosella Terinoni L.AC. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Gina Rosella Terinoni L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Monica Edlauer MSOM, LAC 2955 VALMONT RD STE 100 BOULDER CO 80301
- Dr. Lisa M Erikson DC 3775 Iris Ave Boulder CO 80301
- Dr. Johannah Reilly ND, LAC 3400 Table Mesa Drive Boulder CO 80305
- Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC 2121 W 84th Ave Federal Heights CO 80260
- Daisy Elizabeth Lear L.AC. 1159 Lefthand Drive Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Shuhong Hua LIC. AC., DIPL. AC. 780 Simms Street Golden CO 80401