Dr. Julie Lemieux is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Lemieux specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lemieux can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lemieux can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of California 1985
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1985
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Julie A. Lemieux MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95825 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Julie A. Lemieux MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Julie A. Lemieux MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why You Should Exercise During Pregnancy
Exercise is not only beneficial to pregnant women, but to the baby as well. It is better to talk with your OBGYN before starting an exercise program. There are a lot of exercises that are available and appropriate for each trimester. However, not all pregnant women are advised to exercise. Vigorous...
- How Birth Control Pills Can Treat Oligomenorrhea
What is oligomenorrhea?Oligomenorrhea is infrequent menstrual flow or very light menstruation. Women with oligomenorrhea often have around 4-9 periods per year, usually occurring with intervals of more than 35 days. When there is an absence of menstrual flow for more than six months, oligomenorrhea...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
Nearby OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)s
- Dr. Jennifer Uyeda Spiegel M.D. 4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Annie T Do M.D 4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Laurie C Gregg M.D. 2277 Fair Oaks Blvd Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Sherri Kearise Taylor M.D. 4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Raymond J. Frink MD 1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Mrs. Glenda Darlene Goodwin M.D. 2335 American River Dr. Sacramento CA 95825