Concetta Sweet is a physical therapist practicing in Tewksbury, MA. Concetta Sweet specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Concetta Sweet can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Concetta Sweet will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Massachusetts
- Access Blue
- Blue Care Elect
- Blue Precision/PPO Blue Options
- BlueChoice New England
- Essential Blue
- HMO Blue
- HMO Blue Basic Value
- HMO Blue New England
- HMO Blue New England Options
- HMO Blue New England Value Enhanced
- HMO Blue New England Value Plus
- HMO Blue New England Value Premier
- HMO Blue Options
- HMO Blue Premier
- HMO Blue Value
- HMO Blue Value Plus
- Master Health Plus
- Medicare HMO Blue
- Medicare PPO Blue
- Network Blue
- Network Blue New England
- Preferred Blue PPO
- Preferred Blue PPO Options
Ms. Concetta Phyllis Sweet PT, CPUR's Practice location
Tewksbury, MA 01876 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Concetta Phyllis Sweet PT, CPUR | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Concetta Phyllis Sweet PT, CPUR's reviewsWrite Review
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Dr. Brian F. Shaughnessy D.M.D. 21 Totman St Quincy Massachusetts 02169
- Meryl Sullivan DPT 297 Daniel Webster Highway Merrimack NH 03054
- Paul Joseph Bellino DPT Tewksbury Massachusetts 01876
- Brian Ritchie PT, DPT 4603 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Martin John Boehm P.T. 15 Parkman Street Boston MA 02114
- Allison Tina Leonard DPT 133 Brookline Avenue Boston MA 02215