Dr. Andrew Rombakis is an ophthalmologist practicing in Daly City, CA. Dr. Rombakis specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Rombakis can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Rombakis can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1980
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 1980
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Ophthalmology Lutheran Hosp-La Crosse, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Medical College Of Wisconsin
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Andrew Socrates Rombakis MD's Practice location
Daly City, CA 94015 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrew Socrates Rombakis MD | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrew Socrates Rombakis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rombakis
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- Stephanie M. Po 1635 Divisadero Street San Francisco California 94115
- Dr. Rona Zel Silkiss M.D. 400 29th Street Oakland California 94609
- Mr. Andrew George Iwach MD 55 Stevenson St San Francisco CA 94105
- Dr. Gayle L Shimokaji MD 1000 S Eliseo Dr Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. Sanjay Bansal M.D. 3540 MENDOCINO AVENUE SANTA ROSA CA 95403
- Dr. Solomon Samuel Gelbart M.D. 490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102