Dr. Katherine Van wagenen is a Chiropractor practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Van wagenen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Van wagenen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Katherine Nicole Van wagenen D.C.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77058 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Katherine Nicole Van wagenen D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Katherine Nicole Van wagenen D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Gregory E Johnson D.C. 363 North Sam Houston Pkwy E Houston Texas 77060
- Nathan A. Gomez DC 2211 N Fry Rd Katy Texas 77449
- Dr. Derrick Stenson D.C., C.AD 11100 Southwest Freeway Houston TX 77031
- Amber Bloom 4120 Southwest Freeway Houston Texas 77027
- Dr. Stuart Marmorstein Other 3730 Kirby Dr Houston TX 77098
- Dr. Randall L Burdett DC 4666 Beechnut Houston TX 77096