Dr. Janet Chan is an optometrist practicing in Hercules, CA. Dr. Chan specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Chan performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Shield of California
- Access+ HMO
- Active Choice
- Active Start
- Added Advantage POS
- Base PPO
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Group Plan
- Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- CCPOA Medical Plan
- California Choice
- Core Flex
- Enhanced PPO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program Access+ HMO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program PPO
- Healthy Families Program
- Local Access+ HMO
- Medicare Supplemental
- Premier PPO
- Shield Saver
- Shield Savings
- Shield Secure
- Shield Secure Plus (PPO)
- Shield Signature
- Shield Spectrum
- Shield Wise
- Simple Savings
- Vital Shield
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Janet C Chan OD's Practice location
Hercules, CA 94547 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Janet C Chan OD | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Janet C Chan OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D. 520 S La Fayette Park Pl Los Angeles CA 90057
- Dr. Corwin W Li O.D. 2174 Shattuck Ave Berkeley CA 94704
- Dr. Alishia Chan O.D. 2225 Port Chicago Hwy Concord CA 94520
- Dr. Jeff Azus OD 1635 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94127
- Dr. Helen Zhou O.D. 500 Jones Pl Walnut Creek CA 94597
- Dr. Vutha Keo O.D. 2801 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598