Alicia Byrne is a physical therapist practicing in New Windsor, NY. Alicia Byrne specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Alicia Byrne can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Alicia Byrne will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Alliance Value and Core Plans
- Child Health Plus
- City of New York Employees
- DC37 MED-TEAM
- EmblemHealth PPO/EPO (GHI)
- Family Health Plus
- Federal Employees FEDVIP
- Federal Employees FEHB
- Federal Employees High Option HMO
- Federal Employees High Option POS
- Federal Employees Standard Option HMO
- Federal Employees Standard Option POS
- GHI HMO
- GHI PPO/EPO
- Healthy New York EPO
- Healthy New York HMO
- Medical Plan
- Medicare Choice PPO
- National Network
- Network Access
- New York City Transit
- New York City Transit Retirees
- Small Business Advantage Plan
Alicia M Byrne P.T.'s Practice location
New Windsor, NY 12553 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Alicia M Byrne P.T. | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Alicia M Byrne P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Richard Escano P.T. 280 Route 211 E Middletown NY 10940
- Edward Steven Leonard P.T. 1008 Pine Vw New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Dereck C Silverman PT, DPT 301 Maple Ave Smithtown NY 11787
- Prof. Albert F. Galotti P.T. 334 Underhill Ave Yorktown Heights NY 10598
- Mr. Michael J Santoro DPT 2094 Albany Post Rd Montrose NY 10548
- Dr. Bernadette L Orban PT, DPT 5980 W 71st St Indianapolis IN 46278