Dr. Aedan Gilkey practices Neuropathology in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Gilkey studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Aedan Peterson Gilkey M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Aedan Peterson Gilkey M.D. | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Aedan Peterson Gilkey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gilkey
- New Targets Found for Drug Therapy of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
One of the most common forms of muscular dystrophy is Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD). FSHD mainly affects the upper part of the body, causing muscular weakness in the facial muscles, shoulders, and arms.FSHD was classified as a separate form of muscular dystrophy in the late 20th...
- What Is Restless Leg Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome is a condition that causes an overwhelming sensation that urges you to move your legs. Symptoms are more prevalent during rest and become worse at night. For mild symptoms, treatment isn’t necessary since the illness will naturally pass by within a few days or weeks....
- How This Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Solved the Challenges of Getting Dressed
Anyone with multiple sclerosis knows just how difficult it might be to do even the simplest of tasks. Muscles are tired, and it can be exhausting to even get out of bed. The thought of getting dressed might even bring shudders of dread.And then comes getting clothes on. People with MS might have...
- What Role Do Gut Microbes Play in Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a terrible disease that affects millions of people around the world, and it can be particularly devastating to have to deal with this disease on a daily basis. Researchers have long searched for some sort of cure for the disease, but they have repeatedly come up short....
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- The Anti-Aging Properties of Mushrooms May Help Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Patients
Who could ever imagine that a product that has the most potential for fighting the effects of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s can be found at the local grocery store?Mushrooms have been a tasty addition to salads, appetizers, and main dishes for as long as people have been able to separate...
- Dr. Andrew M. Miller M.D. 2241 North Scioto Street Indianapolis Indiana 46205
- Dr. Karen Denise Rodman M.D. 7955 Beaumont Green East Drive Indianapolis Indiana 46250
- Dr. Meredith Golomb MD 702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Craig E Herrman MD 7250 Clearvista Dr Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Riley J Snook MD 545 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Matthew E Bain MD 1050 Wishard Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202