Dr. Dana Akhmetova is a Chiropractor practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Akhmetova specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Akhmetova seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Ms. Dana Akhmetova D.C.'s Practice location
Bronx, NY 10463 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Dana Akhmetova D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Dana Akhmetova D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Vincent L. Zara D.C.,C.C.S.P. 199 Jericho Tpke Floral Park NY 11001
- Dr. Giselle Lorena Surrett D.C 3256 STEINWAY ST ASTORIA NY 11103
- Dr. Vincent Adamo D.C. Lake Charles Louisiana 11207
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C. 825 7 Ave New York NY 10019
- Michelle A. McEllen 467 Mt Prospect Avenue Newark New Jersey 07104
- Dr. Gary Victor Goodmark D.C. 615 Wyckoff Avenue Wyckoff New Jersey 07481