Dr. Daniel Litwicki is an ophthalmologist practicing in Canton, NY. Dr. Litwicki specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Litwicki can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Litwicki can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
- Manhattan E E T Hosp, Ophthalmology Chestnut Hill Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Alliance Value and Core Plans
- City of New York Employees
- DC37 MED-TEAM
- EmblemHealth CompreHealth
- EmblemHealth CompreHealth EPO
- EmblemHealth Consumer Direct EPO
- EmblemHealth Consumer Direct PPO
- EmblemHealth EPO
- EmblemHealth InBalance EPO
- EmblemHealth InBalance PPO
- EmblemHealth PPO
- EmblemHealth PPO/EPO (GHI)
- Federal Employees FEDVIP
- Federal Employees FEHB
- GHI HMO
- GHI Healthy NY HDHP (EPO)
- GHI PPO/EPO
- GHI Small Business Advantage Plan
- New York City Transit
- New York City Transit Retirees
- VIP (Medicare Advantage HMO)
- VIP Essential (Medicare Advantage HMO)
- VIP High Option (Medicare Advantage HMO)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Fidelis Care
- Universal American
Mr. Daniel J Litwicki MD's Practice location
Canton, NY 13617 Get Direction
POTSDAM, NY 13676 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Daniel J Litwicki MD | Ophthalmologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Daniel J Litwicki MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Litwicki
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or "pinkeye" is an infection of the conjunctiva, the thin, clear membrane coating the white of the eye and lining the inside of the eyelid. The symptoms may vary slightly depending on the cause, but are distinct: redness of the white part of the eye, tearing, a thick yellow discharge...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Mr. Denys A Beauvais MD 3 Lyon Place Ogdensburg NY 13669
- Mrs. Monica M Nuyens MD 3 Lyon Place Ogdensburg NY 13669
- Dr. Gary E Torbey DO 12 Elm St Potsdam NY 13676
- Dr. Kris Adwards Vanwagner D.O. 49 Lawrence Ave Potsdam NY 13676
- Dr. John J Jacobson MD 301 Ford St Ogdensburg NY 13669
- Dr. Steven L Berk MD 420 Ford St Ogdensburg NY 13669