Dr. Kelsey Wiget is a psychologist practicing in LOVELAND, OH. Dr. Wiget specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wiget evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wiget because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Kelsey Wiget M.S.'s Practice location
LOVELAND, OH 45140 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kelsey Wiget M.S. | Psychologist | School
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kelsey Wiget M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- Mia W. Biran 600 Mcguffey Ave Oxford OH 45056
- Dr. Susan Modrall Zarnowiecki PH.D. 8 Triangle Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45246
- Dr. Stephen Michael Champlin PH.D 1101 Summit Road Cincinnati OH 45237
- Dr. Terry Rockne Schwartz PSY.D. 8180 Corporate Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Harold G. Kelso PH.D. 222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Melanie Bierenbaum PSY.D. 3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229