Dr. George Schmedlen is a psychologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Schmedlen specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Schmedlen evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Schmedlen because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. George Walker Schmedlen PH.D., J.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44120 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. George Walker Schmedlen PH.D., J.D. | Psychologist | Forensic
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. George Walker Schmedlen PH.D., J.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Dr. Carl Usher Weitman PH.D. 25221 Miles Rd Cleveland OH 44128
- Dr. Paula K. Ogrocki PHD 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Christopher Bailey PHD 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D. 9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Cynthia Griggins PHD 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Lynn Ann Luna jones PH.D., ABPP 9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023