Dr. Robert Leonard is a Dentist practicing in Martinsburg, WV. Dr. Leonard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Robert Scott Leonard DDS's Practice location
Martinsburg, WV 25401 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Robert Scott Leonard DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Robert Scott Leonard DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leonard
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- J. Bruce Burley 1115 Mount Aetna Rd Hagerstown MD 21740
- Dr. Phyllis A. Colombaro DDS 1185 Mount Aetna Rd Hagerstown MD 21740
- Dr. Kenneth Craig Barney D.D.S. 101 North Mary Street Hedgesville WV 25427
- Dr. Paul Edward Gauthier D.D.S., P. A. 11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Daniel C Mceowen DDS 11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Anthony Clayton Smallwood D.D.S. 372 Middleway Pike Inwood WV 25428