Dr. Kevin Smith is a psychologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Smith specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Smith evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Smith because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Colorado
- Blue Medicare Advanced PPO
- Child-Only Health Coverage
- CoreShare Plus
- EPO BlueFreedom
- HMO Select
- Lumenos HSA Plus
- Medicare Advanced HMO Sure Value Of Colorado
- Medicare Preferred
- Medicare Preferred Core
- Medicare Preferred Premier
- National PPO (BlueCard PPO)
- Point Of Service
- Premier PPO
- SmartSense Plus
- SureValue (HMO)
- SureValue Enhanced (HMO)
- Tonik (Vision)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Connecticut
- Access Blue
- Anthem MediBlue (HMO)
- Anthem MediBlue Preferred (PPO)
- Anthem MediBlue Value (HMO)
- Anthem Medicare Pref Standard (PPO)
- Anthem Vision
- Blue Medicare Adv PPO
- Blue View Vision
- Blue View Vision Insight
- Blue View Vision Select
- BlueCard Worldwide
- BlueCare Health Plan
- Century Preferred
- Federal Employee Program
- HMO Blue New England
- Lumenos HSA Plans
- Lumenos Plans
- MediBlue Essential (HMO)
- MediBlue Plus (HMO)
- National PPO (BlueCard PPO)
- PPO USA
- State BlueCare
- State Preferred
- The Connectict Coalition
- Tri-State Teamsters
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Maine
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Nevada
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Virginia
Dr. Kevin J Smith PHD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44124 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kevin J Smith PHD | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kevin J Smith PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Dr. Carl Usher Weitman PH.D. 25221 Miles Rd Cleveland OH 44128
- Dr. Paula K. Ogrocki PHD 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Christopher Bailey PHD 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Arcangela Wood PSY.D. 9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. Cynthia Griggins PHD 11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Lynn Ann Luna jones PH.D., ABPP 9826 East Washington Street Chagrin Falls OH 44023