Dr. Michael Sobocinski is a psychologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Sobocinski specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sobocinski evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sobocinski because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Michael Robert Sobocinski PHD's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99507 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Robert Sobocinski PHD | Psychologist | Clinical Child & Adolescent
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Robert Sobocinski PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: There's Nothing Getting in the Way of Their Careers
According to research, it has been very difficult for many with autism spectrum disorder to attain and retain a job; however, a new generation has decided they refuse to let anything get in their way.Jonathan YoungJonathan Young is one of these inspirational young professionals who is not letting...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- Gwendoline C. Lander PHD 1100 E DIMOND BLVD ANCHORAGE AK 99515
- Dr. Deborah Susan Kroll PH.D., ED.S., L.P. 17615 Lacey Dr Eagle River AK 99577
- Dr. Mark Thomas Erickson M.D. 4315 Diplomacy Dr Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Kevin Michael O'leary PSY.D. 2550 Denali St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Russell S Cherry PH. D. 4241 B St Anchorage AK 99503
- Dr. Chadwick J Shade PHD 5955 Zeamer Ave Jber AK 99506