Dr. Steven Jay Arnold M.D.
Family Practitioner1008 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME, 04426
Dr. Steven Arnold is a family practitioner practicing in Dover Foxcroft, ME. Dr. Arnold specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Arnold possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1982
Tufts University School of Medicine 1982
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Internal Medicine
- Wilford Hall Medical Center (AETC) Program
Dr. Steven Jay Arnold M.D.'s Practice location
Dover Foxcroft, ME 04426Get Direction
Dr. Steven Jay Arnold M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arnold
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Dr. Susan L. Luthin M.D.1008 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Dr. Haldor P. Barnes M.D.891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Dr. George R. Kousaie MD891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Dr. Elisa J. Thompson M.D.891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Lisa Michelle Stout DO891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426
- Dr. David B. Mcdermott M.D.891 W Main St Dover Foxcroft ME 04426