Dr. Megan Krohn is a Dentist practicing in KANSAS CITY, MO. Dr. Krohn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Megan Krohn DDS's Practice location
KANSAS CITY, MO 64130 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Megan Krohn DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Megan Krohn DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Brandon A. James DDS 4650 West 90th Terrace Prairie Village Kansas 66207
- Lawson S. Rener DDS 4320 Wornall Road Kansas City Missouri 64111
- Dr. Charles Kimes D.D.S. 8700 West 151st Street Overland Park Kansas 66223
- Dr. Kelly D. Bridenstine DDS 8650 Candlelight Lane Lenexa Kansas 66215
- Dr. Michelle B. Deutch DDS 8575 W 110TH ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66210
- Dr. Lisa R. Gonzales D.D.S. 10203 Leavenworth Rd Kansas City KS 66109