Dr. Paul Perry is an anesthesiologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Perry ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Perry also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Anesthesiology; Methodist Hosps Of Dallas, General Surgery
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Paul Bryan Perry M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75251 Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75209 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paul Bryan Perry M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paul Bryan Perry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perry
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive Heart Failure is also called as heart failure, CHF, cardiac failure, left sided heart failure or right sided heart failure. It is a condition in which the heart's function to contract and pump blood is inadequate to meet the needs of the body and the lungs. The blood from the right...
- Appendicitis: Get the Facts
Appendicitis is an acute or chronic condition which causes inflammation of the appendix. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, it is the most common cause of abdominal pain in the US which results in surgery. It has also been found that about 5% of the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Bharat Vadher MD 4532 Banyan Lane Dallas Texas 75287
- Dr. Stan Whisenant MD 8301 Lakeview Pkwy Rowlett TX 75088
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D. 6225 North State Highway 161 Irving Texas 75038
- Dr. Jeffry C. Harper M.D. 13601 Preston Rd Dallas TX 75240
- Dr. Eric Anderson MD 8 East 9th Street Chicago Illinois 60605
- Dr. Charles Truong M.D. 3500 W Wheatland Rd Dallas TX 75237