Dr. Jeffrey Korn is a Chiropractor practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Korn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Korn seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Korn D.C.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43231 Get Direction
MESA, AZ 85206 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey Scott Korn D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Scott Korn D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Ryan D. Dick D.C. 1329 Cherry Way Drive Gahanna OH 43230
- Dr. Anthony C Yannessa DC 358 B S. Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Ronald John Farabaugh D.C. 2879 E Dublin Granville Rd Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Ajay P Syam D.C., CICE 1430 South High Street Columbus OH 43207
- Dr. David Hummel D.C. 95 South Liberty St. Powell OH 43065
- Dr. Brian Jacob Mabry D.C. 4410 Cleveland Ave Columbus OH 43231