Dr. Wendy Stiles is a psychologist practicing in ST. THOMAS, VI. Dr. Stiles specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stiles evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stiles because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Wendy Wilson Stiles's Practice location
ST. THOMAS, VI 00802 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Wendy Wilson Stiles | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Wendy Wilson Stiles's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Dr. Ilene Victoria Rothgeb PH.D. 10 NORRE GADE ST. THOMAS VI 00802
- Dr. Jennifer Richards PSYD 20 Research Pkwy Old Saybrook CT 06475
- Dr. Ann Gruver Barnard ED.D. 10 NORRE GADE STREET CHARLOTTE AMALIE VI 00802
- Dr. Sheena Myong Walker PH.D. 9149 ESTATE THOMAS ST THOMAS VI 00802
- Dr. Lanee Susann Rivers PH.D. 9048 SUGAR ESTATE ST. THOMAS VI 00802
- Ms. Eunice Summer MSW 7789 ESTATE ST PETER ST THOMAS VI 00802