Dr. Daniel Fein is an internist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Fein specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fein provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED 2008
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Alliance Value and Core Plans
- Child Health Plus
- City of New York Employees
- DC37 MED-TEAM
- EmblemHealth PPO/EPO (GHI)
- Family Health Plus
- Federal Employees FEDVIP
- Federal Employees FEHB
- Federal Employees High Option HMO
- Federal Employees High Option POS
- Federal Employees Standard Option HMO
- Federal Employees Standard Option POS
- GHI HMO
- GHI PPO/EPO
- Healthy New York EPO
- Healthy New York HMO
- Medical Plan
- Medicare Choice PPO
- National Network
- Network Access
- New York City Transit
- New York City Transit Retirees
- Small Business Advantage Plan
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Daniel Fein M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118 Get Direction
BRONX, NY 10467 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel Fein M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel Fein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD 16 Hayden Avenue Lexington MA 2421
- Hemangi Sane 27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD Lake Charles Louisiana 67214
- John Szymanski 192 North Street Danvers Massachusetts 01923
- Dr. Igor R. Palacios MD 55 FRUIT ST BOSTON MA 02114
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D. 745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126