Dr. Nellie Boma is an internist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Boma specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Boma provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universidad Central del Este (UCE) Facultad de Medicina 1990
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Lincoln Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine; Lincoln Med Mntl Hlth Ctr, Psychiatry
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue View Vision
- Child Health Plus
- Direct HMO
- Direct POS
- Direct Pay HMO
- Direct Pay HMO/POS
- Direct Pay POS
- DirectShare POS
- Empire EPO Essential
- Empire MediBlue(SM) Essential (HMO)
- Empire MediBlue(SM) Freedom I (PPO)
- Empire MediBlue(SM) Freedom II (PPO)
- Empire MediBlue(SM) Freedom III (PPO)
- Empire MediBlue(SM) Plus (HMO)
- Empire MediBlue(SM) Select (HMO)
- Empire MediBlue(SM) Value (HMO)
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO
- Empire Prism PPO
- Empire Total Blue
- Healthy New York
- MediBlue HMO
- MediBlue PPO
- Medicare Supplement
- Value EPO
- Multiplan PHCS
Dr. Nellie Shuri Boma M.D., MPH's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10452 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nellie Shuri Boma M.D., MPH | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nellie Shuri Boma M.D., MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D. 135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD 150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD Lake Charles Louisiana 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D. 5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD 233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205
- Dr. Rakhil Rubinova D.O. 9935 65th Rd Rego Park NY 11374