Dr. Joseph Fastaia is an internist practicing in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Fastaia specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fastaia provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Florida Blue - Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Florida
- Blue Options Hospital Surgical Plus
- BlueMedicare HMO / BlueMedicare Group HMO
- BlueMedicare PPO / BlueMedicare Group PPO
- BlueMedicare Regional PPO
- BlueMedicare Supplement
- BlueOptions Health & Dental - Health
- BlueSelect Hospital Surgical Plus
- Conversion Opt A, B, & C
- Conversion Opt I, II, III, IV, V
- Cover Florida
- Dimension III & IV
- Direct PPC
- Health Kids BlueCare
- Healthy Kids BlueOptions
- Miami Dade Blue
- MyBasic BlueSelect Network
- MyBasic NetworkBlue
- Temporary Insurance Protection
- Great West Healthcare
Dr. Joseph James Fastaia M.D.'s Practice location
Miami Beach, FL 33141 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joseph James Fastaia M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joseph James Fastaia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fastaia
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Richard S. Prager 8950 SW 57th Ave Miami Florida 33156
- Dr. Kaveh Karandish MD 3124 Willow Creek Rd Prescott AZ 86301
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D. 7980 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D. 1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD 2601 Sw 37th Ave Miami FL 33133
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D. 6498 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155