Dr. Michael Nguyen is an internist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Nguyen specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nguyen provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
U. of Maryland, College Park B.S. 2003
U. of Miami Medical School M.D. 2007
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Board CertifiedPain Medicine
- Board CertifiedVenous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Phlebology
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Anesthesiology
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Professional MemberAmerican Medical Association
- FellowHoward Hughes Institute
- Fellow of the YearHarvard Medical School 2012
- Teacher of the Year Harvard Medical School, 201 2013
- Mentor of the YearHarvard Medical School 2014
- Harvard Medical School Anesthesiology2011
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Harvard Medical SchoolPain Medicine2012
Mr. Michael Nguyen M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115 Get Direction
CORAL GABLES, FL 33134 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Michael Nguyen M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Michael Nguyen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nguyen
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD 16 Hayden Avenue Lexington MA 2421
- Hemangi Sane 27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Saad Kanaan MD Lake Charles Louisiana 67214
- John Szymanski 192 North Street Danvers Massachusetts 01923
- Dr. Igor R. Palacios MD 55 FRUIT ST BOSTON MA 02114
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D. 745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126