Dr. Rosalyn Baker M.D., M.H.S.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology7501 Surrants Road Suite 202 Clinton MD, 20735
Dr. Rosalyn Baker practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Clinton, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Baker treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1998
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1998
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
Dr. Rosalyn Baker M.D., M.H.S.'s Practice location
Clinton, MD 20735Get Direction
TEMPLE HILLS, MD 20748Get Direction
Dr. Rosalyn Baker M.D., M.H.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Dr. Elena R Reece MD2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060
- Dr. Kelly D. Stone M.D., PH.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. John R Vroom MD6501loisdale Court Springfield VA 22150
- Dr. Sally J Bailey MD1715 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Dr. Michael Sly MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Lan Chau Tu MD6404 Seven Corners Place Falls Church VA 22044