Dr. Fareeha Siddiqui, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in hematology & oncology. MD Siddiqui currently sees patients in Vista, California and Encinitas, California. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Aga Khan University, Karachi, Pakistan Medical Degree
Medical Oncologist/Hematologist Medical Degree
University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL Other Degree
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wi Other Degree
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- University of Illinois, College of Medicine At Peoria
Faculty Titles & Positions
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN
Fareeha Siddiqui M.D.'s Practice location
Vista, CA 92081 Get Direction
Encinitas, CA 92024 Get Direction
San Diego, CA 92103 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Fareeha Siddiqui M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Fareeha Siddiqui M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siddiqui
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- South Philly Student Overcomes Lymphoma
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Dr. Edward David Ball M.D. 3855 Health Sciences Dr La Jolla CA 92093
- Dr. Anjali Anil Bharne M.D 200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Daniel M Vicario M.D. 910 Sycamore Ave Vista CA 92081
- Dr. Sujatha Murali MD 550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. William Wachsman M.D. 9500 Gilman Dr La Jolla CA 92093
- Dr. Warren Steven Paroly MD 3925 Waring Rd Oceanside CA 92056