Dr. Rhonda Hackshaw is a psychologist practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Hackshaw specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hackshaw evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hackshaw because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Rhonda Lucy Hackshaw PH.D.'s Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92093 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rhonda Lucy Hackshaw PH.D. | Psychologist | Counseling
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rhonda Lucy Hackshaw PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Cheryl A. Demalignon 6648 Ballinger Avenue San Diego California 92119
- Dr. Kimberly Fara Corbett PSYD, MFT 4411 30th St San Diego CA 92116
- Dr. Gretchen Ann Pound Other 9815 Carroll Canyon Rd San Diego CA 92131
- Dr. Michele Yvette Oster PSY.D. 12526 HIGH BLUFF DRIVE SAN DIEGO CA 92130
- Dr. Shannon Lerach PH.D. 3020 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Cynthia A. Cotter PH.D. 12526 High Bluff Dr San Diego CA 92130