Dr. Stephen Silbiger is an internist practicing in Pawleys Island, SC. Dr. Silbiger specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Silbiger provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Infectious Diseases; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Stephen Alan Silbiger M.D.'s Practice location
Pawleys Island, SC 29585 Get Direction
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephen Alan Silbiger M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephen Alan Silbiger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silbiger
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Dr. Dora L. Anguelova M.D. 4914 Highway 17 Murrells Inlet SC 29576
- Dr. Philip Brereton Bestic M.D. 1120 Glenns Bay Rd Myrtle Beach SC 29575
- Dr. Katherine Close MD 116 Baskervill Dr Pawleys Island SC 29585
- Dr. Robert Adam Goldsteen DO 5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Christopher Charles Feathers M.D. One Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Sebastian Abadie M.D. 110 Dennis Dr Sanford NC 27330