Dr. Jessica Mills practices Pediatric Surgery in Albany, NY. Dr. Mills treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Millsdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2012
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2010
- MemberAmerican Pediatric Surgical Association Canadian Association of Pediatric Surgeons Royal College of
- Vancouver General Hospital2004
- Pediatrics - British Columbia Children's Hospital Vancouver, BC Canada2003
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Pediatric Surgery - British Columbia Children's Hospital Vancouver, BC Canada 2010
Jessica Louise alexandra Mills Other's Practice location
Albany, NY 12208 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jessica Louise alexandra Mills Other | Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jessica Louise alexandra Mills Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mills
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
Nearby Surgeon (Pediatric)s
- Dr. Michael E Ganey M.D. Baystate Medical Ctr Springfield MA 01199
- Dr. Mary Christina Whyte MD 111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Neil Sarkis Devejian M.D. 47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. David H Kuehler M.D. 47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. John B Waldman M.D. 47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Gregory M. Organ MD 47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208