Dr. Corbett Winegar is a general surgeon practicing in Torrance, CA. Dr. Winegar specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Winegar provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Corbett D Winegar M.D.'s Practice location
Torrance, CA 90502 Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15212 Get Direction
Torrance, CA 90502 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Corbett D Winegar M.D. | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Corbett D Winegar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O. 150 55th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D. 850 S ATLANTIC BLVD Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD 1450 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Carson D. Liu M.D.,F.A.C.S. 1301 20th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Amy M. Kusske MD 2021 Santa Monica Boulevard Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Monali Misra MD 8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles California 90048