Dr. Amanda Jacobs is an optometrist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Jacobs specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Jacobs performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- AARP MedicareComplete
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value
- AARP MedicareRx Enhanced (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- Compass Rose Health Plan FEHP FFS (PPO)
- Copay Select
- Definity Choice Plus
- Definity PPO
- Dual Complete LP
- Dual Complete RP
- Evercare Plan DH (HMO SNP)
- Evercare Plan RDP (RPPOSNP)
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Options
- Healthy NY
- Heritage Choice
- Heritage Choice Standard
- Heritage Plus - Arkansas
- Heritage Plus - Georgia
- Heritage Plus - North Carolina
- Heritage Plus - South Carolina
- Heritage Plus/Heritage EPO
- Heritage Premier
- Heritage Select
- M.D. IPA
- M.D. IPA Preferred
- Medica Choice
- Medicare Advantage HMO
- Medicare Advantage PFFS
- Medicare Advantage POS
- Medicare Advantage PPO
- MedicareComplete Choice Essential
- MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2
- MedicareComplete Essential
- MedicareComplete Plan 1
- MedicareComplete Plus
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Commercial
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Mercy Select
- Nursing Home Plan
- Optimum Choice
- Optimum Choice Preferred
- Pacificare SignatureElite Plus
- River Valley Choice Plus
- Secure Horizons Medicare
- Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare
- Sierra Health and Life
- SignatureValue Advantage
- SignatureValue HealthCare Partners Network
- Suite Spot
- The Empire Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United HealthOne
- United Healthcare Navigate
- United Healthcare Navigate Plus
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Balanced
- UnitedHealthcare Basics
- UnitedHealthcare Catalyst
- UnitedHealthcare Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Choice HMO/Choice Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Families
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Kids
- UnitedHealthcare Core
- UnitedHealthcare Dental Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare EDGE
- UnitedHealthcare Heritage
- UnitedHealthcare Mutli-Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Pledge
- UnitedHealthcare Select EPO
- UnitedHealthcare Select HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus POS
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan PPO
Dr. Amanda Howard Jacobs O.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35205 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Amanda Howard Jacobs O.D. | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Amanda Howard Jacobs O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Jim Houston Day O.D. 2122 Old Montgomery Hwy Pelham AL 35124
- Dr. Jamie C. Reid O.D. 5358 Highway 17 South Helena AL 35080
- Dr. Audrey Edwards Lyons OD 790 Montclair Rd Birmingham AL 35213
- Dr. John Keriotis O.D. 790 Montgomery Hwy Birmingham AL 35216
- Dr. Katherine Weise O.D. 1716 University Blvd Birmingham AL 35294
- Dr. Zachary B Steele O.D. 133 Chalkville Rd Trussville AL 35173