Dr. Anil Tukarampant Bangale M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine5201 River Oaks Blvd Fort Worth TX, 76114
Dr. Anil Bangale is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Fort Worth, TX. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Bangale is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College 1973
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Anil Tukarampant Bangale M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76114Get Direction
Dr. Anil Tukarampant Bangale M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bangale
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- What Is the West Nile Virus?
West Nile virus is a viral disease spread by the bite of mosquitoes. The virus belongs to the family flaviviridae, the familyof viruses that cause encephalitis and dengue belong to. The West Nile virus rarely produces any serious symptoms and in many people, it remains asymptomatic. In very few...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Dr. Dustin W. Lash D.O.1500 S Main St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Keith Meister M.D.515 W Mayfield Rd Arlington TX 76014
- Dr. Stephen Robert Bindner M.D.1615 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022
- Dr. Michael H Boothby M.D.6311 Southwest Blvd Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Ryan Edward Modlinski M.D.809 W Harwood Rd Hurst TX 76054
- Dr. Christopher Royce Cooper M.D.9595 Sage Meadow Trl Fort Worth TX 76177