Caryn Binder-bregman is a physical therapist practicing in Montclair, NJ. Caryn Binder-bregman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Caryn Binder-bregman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Caryn Binder-bregman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- HealthFirst (NY-NJ)
- Child Health Plus
- Family Health Plus
- HealthFirst Healthy NY Program
- Healthfirst NJ Coordinated Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ FamilyCare / Medicaid
- Healthfirst NJ Increased Benefits Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Maximum Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst NJ Medicare Plus Plan (HMO)
- Healthfirst New York
- Life Improvement Plan
- Senior Health Partners
Ms. Caryn Binder-bregman PT's Practice location
Montclair, NJ 07042 Get Direction
MONTCLAIR, NJ 07043 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Caryn Binder-bregman PT | Physical Therapist | Orthopedic
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Caryn Binder-bregman PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Dr. Thomas Dipaolo DPT 193 Terrill Rd Fanwood NJ 07023
- Dr. Daniel Prata PT, DPT, COMT 1111 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Mr. Vineeth Pillai DPT 84-44 Eliot Ave Middle Village New York 11379
- Andrew Pacholyk L.AC 635 Madison Avenue New York NY 10021
- Olajide L Kolawole P.T. 1285 Oliver St Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Kimberly G Carlucci D.C. 86 Valley Road Montclair NJ 07042