Dr. Surendra Shenoy MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery4921 Parkview Pl Suite 8c Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Surendra Shenoy is a vascular surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Shenoy specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Shenoy diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Kasturba Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mangalore- Karnataka- India 1980
Kasturba Medical College, India Medical
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Liver Surgery, Liver Transplant, Surgical Procedures And More
- Manipal University, Kasturba Medical College 1984
- University of Mysore India
- Adult and Pediatric Transplantation, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri 1993
Dr. Surendra Shenoy MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Surendra Shenoy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shenoy
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Arthur I. Auer M.D.615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Carl E. Bussmann M,D.11133 Dunn Rd Saint Louis MO 63136
- Dr. Vidal T Sheen MD11144 TESSON FERRY RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63123
- Dr. Abdulhameed Aziz MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jack Roh Oak M.D.226 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Todd J Neuberger M.D.400 1st Capitol Dr Saint Charles MO 63301