Dr. Omar Ibrahimi is the founding and medical director of the Connecticut Skin Institute (www.ctskindoc.com). He is a board certified Dermatologist who has completed advanced fellowship training in Skin ...
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Chemical Peel
- Coolsculpting (freeze The Fat)
- Coolsculpting By Zeltiq
- Excision Of Benign Skin Lesion
- Fraxel Dual
- Ipl (intense Pulsed Light)
- Laser Hair And Tattoo Removal
- Mohs Micrographic Skin Surgery
- Mohs Surgery
- Mohs Surgery & Skin Cancer Treatment
- Mohs Surgery, Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma And More
- Mole And Skin Tags
- Mole And Wart Removal
- Mole Removal Sun Spots
- Rejuvenating Skin Care
- Skin Aging
- Voluma And Radiesse
Experience & Accolades
- Mohs Surgeon, Director, Lasers and Cosmetics2010 - 2011University of Connecticut Health CenterDr. Ibrahimi was a mohs surgeon and the director of lasers and cosmetics.
Dr. Omar A Ibrahimi MD, PHD's Practice location
FARMINGTON, CT 06032 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Omar A Ibrahimi MD, PHD | Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Omar A Ibrahimi MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ibrahimi
- Nodular Melanoma Symptoms
What is nodular melanoma?Nodular melanoma is one of the five subgroups of melanoma. It usually develops in the cells of the skin that produce the pigment called melanin, which gives the skin its color. Approximately 15 percent of melanoma cases are nodular melanoma and is the most aggressive...
- Are At-Home Hair Removal Kits Effective?
With most spas and salons offering waxing services, hair removal is one of the biggest industries today. But, though the industry is constantly growing, patrons are still conscious of their own privacy and believe that it should be done at home. To accommodate this, cosmetic companies have launched...
- Holistic Treatments for Acne
Many teenagers experience the dread of acne at one point in their life. Pus-filled bumps, blackheads, and whiteheads are often referred to as pimples. Acne is a disease mostly affecting teens and young adults. 8 out of every 10 people suffer from acne. Mild acne is usually considered as a normal...
- How to Take Care of Dry Skin
There are a number of different factors that affect someone's skin, whether it be the person's overall health, their genes, their age, or even the cold temperature outside. But, having it can be a little embarrassing. While hydrating and replenishing the lost moisture are vital steps in keeping the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Acne?
Acne-related symptoms differ from one person to another. There may be painful, pus-filled lumps appearing underneath the surface of the skin, which are referred to as cystic lesions. Pimples occur as papules filled with pus at the tips. If you notice some open plugged pores in your skin, those are...
- The Effects of Sun Damage
New research has reported that exposure to pollution may double the skin damage caused by the Sun. The study reports that extreme weather and smoking may also increase the damage caused by ultraviolet radiations. The results of the study were presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy...
- Dr. Alan M. Dattner MD 17 Rodman Oval New Rochelle New York 10805
- Dr. Howard P. Horlick MD 169 Froehlich Farm Boulevard Woodbury New York 11797
- Dr. Mindy R. Berstein M.D. 100 Manetto Hill Road Plainview NY 11803
- Dr. Darren Keith Mollick MD 994 W Jericho Tpke Smithtown NY 11787
- Henry C. Gasiorowski 40 W Elm St Greenwich Connecticut 06830
- Dr. Rhonda Quain Klein MD, MPH 761 Main Ave Norwalk CT 06851