Dr. Margaret Guo is a hospitalist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Guo specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Guo manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Guo works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (HMO)
- Federal Employee Health Benefits (Medicare Plus)(HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Added Choice POS
- Kaiser Permanente Flexible Choice
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Plus
- Kaiser Permanente Plan for Individual and Families
- Kaiser Permanente Select Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Select HAS-Qualified Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente Select HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature Deductible HMO
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HAS-Qualified Health Plan (HMO)
- Kaiser Permanente Signature HMO
Dr. Margaret M. Guo MD's Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Margaret M. Guo MD | Hospitalist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Margaret M. Guo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Lupus: The Emotional Side of It
An extremely difficult diagnosis such as lupus can put you into so many emotional phases. Some of your very first feelings would most likely include frustration, sadness, anxiety, and fear of what’s to come. From that point on, you won’t have as much freedom to do what you want– even the most...
- How Are Shin Splints Diagnosed?
Shin splints are very common among athletes and those who carry out medium to high-intensity workouts. It is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). Shin splints are usually painful during exercise, but with time and without the proper treatment, the pain will continue to persist...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. John Phillip Hurwitz DO 1165 Montgomery Dr Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. David Kim M.D. 10 Woodland Rd Saint Helena CA 94574
- Dr. Thomas C Guyn MD 3536 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Frederick J. Challoner MD 401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Helen L. Hammer MD 401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Bruce M Espenshade MD 201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202