Dr. Andrea Dirksen is a podiatrist practicing in Rockford, IL. Dr. Dirksen is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Dirksen diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- 51-99 Employee Elect
- Advantage HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem HealthKeepers (HealthKeepers, Inc. - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers (Peninsula Health Care, Inc - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers (Priority Health Care, Inc - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
- Anthem KeyCare (PPO)
- Anthem KeyCare HSA
- Anthem KeyCare POS
- Anthem Medicare Preferred
- Anthem Medicare Preferred Core
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Access PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross HMO (CaliforniaCare)
- Blue Cross POS - HMO Network
- Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer)
- Blue MedicareRx Plus (PDP)
- Blue MedicareRx Premier (PDP)
- Blue MedicareRx Standard (PDP)
- Blue View Vision, Anthem Vision and Anthem Blue Vision
- BlueCare Family Plan
- BlueCare Health Plan
- Century Preferred
- ClearProtection 1000
- ClearProtection 3300
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Commonwealth of Virginia - HDHP
- Conversion (Participating)
- Empire Direct HMO
- Empire Direct POS
- Empire Direct Share POS
- Essential KeyCare
- Federal Employee Program - Basic/Standard Option
- Healthy Virginian
- ITPE Health and Welfare Fund
- Individual Basic BlueCare (Participating)
- Individual Basic KeyCare (PPO)
- Individual KeyCare (PPO)
- Individual KeyCare Preferred (PPO)
- KeyCare Flexible Choice
- KeyCare Healthsmart
- Lumenos HRA
- Lumenos HSA Plus
- Lumenos Plans
- MedBlue HMO
- Medicare Supplement
- National Vision
- New England Health Plans - Connecticut
- Option 1 or Option 2 (Participating)
- PPO USA
- Premier PPO
- Select HMO
- Select PPO
- Senior Secure Medicare+Choice HMO
- Short Option
- SmartSense Plus
- Standard 1 or Standard 2
- State BlueCare
- State Preferred
- The Connecticut Coalition
- The Local Choice
- The Local Choice - HDHP
- Traditional Indemnity
- Tri-State Teamsters
- Virginia Advantage
- Virginia Basic
- Virginia Select
- Virginia Standard
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
Dr. Andrea S. Dirksen DPM's Practice location
Rockford, IL 61108 Get Direction
ARBOR VITAE, WI 54568 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andrea S. Dirksen DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andrea S. Dirksen DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
Nearby Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)s
- Biren Shah 6090 Strathmoor Dr Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Michael David Corcoran D.P.M. 1700 Henry Luckow Ln Belvidere IL 61008
- Dr. Nathan Norem D.P.M. 2300 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. William J Bush DPM 324 Roxbury Rd Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Kelly J John D.P.M 324 Roxbury Rd Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Edmond Mertzenich DPM 1200 W State St Rockford IL 61102