Dr. William Simmons is a Dentist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Simmons specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences D.D.S. 1977
- FellowAcademy of General Dentistry
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Craniofacial Pain
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
Dr. William Cris Simmons DDS's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98101 Get Direction
Bellevue, WA 98004 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Cris Simmons DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Cris Simmons DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Jeffrey T. Bond 4151 Fauntleroy Way Sw Seattle WA 98126
- Dr. Issa Dkeidek D.D.S. 10050 Ne 10th St Bellevue WA 98004
- Ernest E. Barrett 1107 Ne 45th St Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Obiora E. Nkwonta D.D.S. 2300 Rainier Avenue Seattle Washington 98144
- Daniel I. Varadi 115 Pelly Ave N Renton WA 98057
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S 15710 Ne 24th Street Bellevue WA 98008