Dr. Ruth Hornstein is a psychologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hornstein specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hornstein evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hornstein because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Illinois
- Basic Blue (Traditional)
- Blue Pathway
- BlueAdvantage Entrepreneur HMO
- BlueAdvantage Entrepreneur PPO
- BlueAdvantage HMO
- BlueChoice Pathway
- BlueChoice Select
- BlueChoice Value
- BluePrint HMO
- BluePrint PPO
- BlueValue Advantage
- Community Participating Option
- HMO Illinois
- Medicare Supplement
- SelecTEMP PPO
- SelectBlue Advantage
Dr. Ruth Ann Hornstein PSY.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55403 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ruth Ann Hornstein PSY.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ruth Ann Hornstein PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- What Is Sexting?
What is sexting?Sexting is an exchange of sexts via mobile phone. So, what is a sext? A sext is an explicit photo or sexy text, (simply put: blend of sex and text), that partners are exchanging, which often evolves into a whole sexting conversation. The sext does not have to be just a text with a...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Berendina (Ina) M. Numan 5816 West Cedar Lake Road St. Louis Park Mn 55416
- Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D. 1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Amy Steiner PSY.D., ABPP 701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Norman Jeffrey Cohen PH D 3915 Golden Valley Road Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Robert C Doss PSYD LP 225 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Melissa Castro PSYD 1313 Fish Hatchery Rd Madison WI 53715