Dr. John Binkley is a Dentist practicing in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Binkley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
Dr. John C Binkley D.M.D.'s Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30043 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John C Binkley D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John C Binkley D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Binkley
- Miryana r.
Fantastic, professional and friendly!.
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Zain Dabbas 2594 Loganville Highway Grayson Georgia 30017
- Mrs. Amy G. David DMD 1057 Winder Hwy Jefferson Georgia 30549
- Dr. Ha Le D.M.D. 6319 Jonesboro Road, Suite A Morrow Georgia 30260
- Dr. Wesley D. Powell D.D.S., M. S. 2244 Henderson Mill Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30345
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD 7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Randeep Bhullar DDS 845 Scenic Highway Lawrenceville Georgia 30046