Dr. Warren Seiler is a general surgeon practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Seiler specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Seiler provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 2002
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Me MD
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center) Program
Dr. Warren B Seiler MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35209 Get Direction
HOMEWOOD, AL 35209 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Warren B Seiler MD | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Warren B Seiler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seiler
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- Dr. Justin B Gerth MD 52 Medical Park Dr E Birmingham AL 35235
- Dr. Timothy Ryan Pflugner MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Kamran Idrees MD 619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Philip J Fischer MD 800 Saint Vincents Dr Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Sushanth Reddy M.D. 600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Michael Joseph Gaffud M.D. 25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190