Dr. Paul Borgman is an internist practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Borgman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Borgman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- West Virginia Univ Hosps, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Shands Jacksonville Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Paul Gregory Borgman D.O's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32209 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paul Gregory Borgman D.O | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paul Gregory Borgman D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borgman
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Dr. Aaditya M. Vora MD 7857 Mt. Ranier Drive Jacksonville Florida 32256
- Dr. Nosshey F. Hanna MD 4010 Sunbeam Road Jacksonville Florida 32257
- Dr. Chitra V. Rajpal M.B.B.S.,M.D. 4123 University Blvd. S. Jacksonville FL 32216
- Mrs. Saadia Aurangzeb Malik M.D., 1200 Riverplace Blvd Jacksonville FL 32207
- William H. Brandon 41 E Duval St Jacksonville FL 32202
- Dr. Amy R. Crowder MD 4291 Roosevelt Blvd. Jacksonville Florida 32210