Dr. Abby Cole is a psychologist practicing in GLASTONBURY, CT. Dr. Cole specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Cole evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Cole because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Abby Golomb Cole PH.D.'s Practice location
GLASTONBURY, CT 06033 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Abby Golomb Cole PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Abby Golomb Cole PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Dr. Michelle Bobulinski PH.D. 700 West Johnson Avenue Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Sarah E Bullard PHD 80 Seymour Street Hartford CT 06102
- Dr. Caleb Paul Peck PSYD 12 Case St Norwich CT 06360
- Dr. Sean Timothy Hart PSY.D. 864 Wethersfield Avenue First Floor Hartford CT 06114
- Dr. Tracey Meyers Sondik PSY.D. Holmes Drive Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Thomas Daniel Patenaude PSY.D. 32 Maple Ave Windsor CT 06095