Dr. Gina Anderson practices Neuropathology in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Anderson studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Gina Kathleen Anderson D.O.'s Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97333 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gina Kathleen Anderson D.O. | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gina Kathleen Anderson D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Muscular Dystrophy – Thrive and Make Love
People with muscular dystrophy (MD), can live a fulfilled active life, filled with love and sex, too.Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a name for a group of rare diseases (more than thirty), with similar symptoms, characterized by weakening of muscles. The disease is debilitating for those suffering from...
- Remaining Positive After a Muscular Dystrophy Diagnosis
After the onset of muscular dystrophy, you might profoundly feel depressed. Yet, as time goes by, people adjust to their new situation and re-evaluate their attitude towards their condition. In some cases, people may even be driven to greater achievements after learning their diagnosis. To begin...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- Clay Walker's Battle with Multiple Sclerosis
At the age of 26, it’s easy to feel eager to take on the world. At that stage in life, opportunities are waiting around every corner. Add the early success of a promising career as a musician, and the future certainly looks even brighter. Perhaps it’s this brightness than can make an unfortunate...
- Parents Plan Fundraiser for Son with Muscular Dystrophy
The Realities of Muscular DystrophyFundraisers and How Differences Are Made in Fundraiser Opportunities For Muscular DystrophyEvery single day, different methods are being employed to assist those with muscular dystrophy. In one recent effort and amazing story of inspiration, a local family from...
- Dr. Shelly R Svoboda M.D. 444 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Roger Mignosa D.O. 3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Gerald T Riess M.D. 444 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Allen G. Brooks M.D. 1086 7th Ave Sw Albany OR 97321
- Dr. Charmin Kay Sagert M.D. 444 NW ELKS DR CORVALLIS OR 97330
- Dr. Cecilia A Keller M.D. 444 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330