Dr. Daveed Frazier is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New York City, NY. Dr. Frazier specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Frazier tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School M.D. 1990
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- MD / Cum Laude Harvard Medical School
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion (acdf)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Bone Spurs
- Bulging Discs
- Conditions Treated
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Discectomies & Decompression
- Endoscopic Discectomy
- Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (xlif)
- Facet Joint Disorder
- Failed Back Surgery
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Laminectomy & Laminotomy
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Fusions
- Neck & Back Injuries
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sacroiliac Joint Fusion
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Vertebral Augmentations & Revisions
- Professional MemberAcademic Appointment Columbia University
- FellowshipSpinal Deformity Fellowship Doctor’s Hospital (Miami, FL)
- Massachusetts General HospitalGeneral Practice
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Doctors Hospital & Jackson Meml Hospital University MiamiGeneral Practice
Daveed D Frazier MD's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10019 Get Direction
Morristown, NJ 07960 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Daveed D Frazier MD | Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Daveed D Frazier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frazier
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D. 130 E 67th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Steven Sheskier M. D. 95 UNIVERSITY PL NEW YORK NY 10003
- Woojin Cho 10530
- Paul M. Brisson 57 East 25th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Karen Avanesov D.O 3059 Brighton 13th street Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Ron Noy M.D. 424 Madison Ave New York NY 10017