Dr. Margot Sullivan is a Dentist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Sullivan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Margot C Sullivan D.D.S.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80214 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Margot C Sullivan D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Margot C Sullivan D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Roger B. Elton DDS MSD 10522 South Parker Road Parker Colorado 80134
- Dr. Saul Escala DDS 590 S Federal Blvd Denver Colorado 80219
- Dr. Sam S. Kawakami DDS 14062 Denver West Pkwy Golden CO 80401
- Dr. Joseph M. Catalano DDS 10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Michael Shayevsky DDS 11275 E Mississippi Ave Aurora CO 80012
- Dr. Daniel E. Esposito MD, DMD 6179 S Balsam Way Littleton Colorado 80123