Dr. Lowell Zeid practices Neuropathology in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Zeid studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Lowell Zeid D.O.'s Practice location
Boynton Beach, FL 33437 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lowell Zeid D.O. | Neurologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lowell Zeid D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zeid
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- The Link Between Mononucleosis and Multiple Sclerosis
For anyone suffering from Multiple Sclerosis (MS), one of the most frustrating parts of the disease is not knowing how, why, or when the disease began. Many patients with multiple sclerosis have had the disease and not known about it for years, others have had it diagnosed right out of the blue....
- One Step at a Time: This Organization Is Making a Difference for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
By itself, muscular dystrophy is simply a term used to refer to a group of diseases which usually target the striated muscle cells (the ones responsible for enabling voluntary movements) in certain parts of the human body, limiting the person’s ability to perform certain tasks with the affected...
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- Study Attempts to Connect the Dots Between Menopause and Alzheimer's
According to a study, there is a correlation between menopause and Alzheimer's disease that involves the changes in the metabolic system, such as the loss of estrogen, increasing the chance of developing Alzheimer's. Apparently, menopause is actually the second major risk factor, after old age, for...
- Dr. Bruce D. Barton M.D. 9980 Central Park Blvd Boca Raton FL 33428
- Marvin Mordes 4920 Loring Dr West Palm Beach FL 33417
- Dr. Jose A. Zuniga MD 4631 N Congress Ave West Palm Beach FL 33407
- David Suomela D.O.M., A.P. 1566 S.E. 3rd Ct. Deerfield Beach FL 33441
- Dr. Thomas C. Hammond MD 50 E Sample Rd Pompano Beach FL 33064
- Dr. Nils H. Mueller-kronast M.D. 5162 Linton Blvd Delray Beach FL 33484